Japanese scientists have conducted long research with participation of 54000 women and have revealed that the daily use of green tea doesn’t protect from a breast cancer. Employees of the national Oncological Center in Tokyo within 5 years interrogated participants about the use of green tea and registered cases of disease by a cancer. [...]
For certain you drink every day a cup of tea or coffee, researches have shown that from it more than in 3 times the risk of occurrence of a glioma decreases. The glioma is the type of a tumor arising in a brain. In the USA from 22000 people with the diagnosis a cancer, [...]
The analysis of drinks on the basis of the green tea, spent at Rutgersky university (USA), has shown that they can’t be carried to products useful to health. Though drinks on the basis of tea also contain antioxidants, but their quantity so isn’t enough that doesn’t render any influence on a human body. In 1 [...]
The expert in a healthy food Kim Evans (Kim Evans) recommends for struggle against stress and internal pressure to address not to alcohol and medicines, and to natural means. In its opinion, the best relaxant is tea from a camomile. Flavonoid apigenin, containing in a camomile, influences the same zones of a brain, as calming [...]
In the summer constantly it would be desirable to satisfy thirst with something necessarily cold. Cold tea has at this time high concentration oxalate— the chemical substance provoking formation of stones in kidneys. In hot tea too contains oxalate, but in a heat such drink use less often. «For many people who is predisposed to [...]
Exotic and ancient Chinese philosophical — all it in white tea. The drink stores in itself surprisingly useful properties and tremendous aroma. This bush twice a year gentle young runaways which it is necessary very quickly comes from China, all within several hours to collect and to process definitely, differently will be lost all quality [...]
According to the research published in magazine of association «Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)», the best means for cancer prevention prostate glands and delays of growth of a tumour are polyphenols – the substances containing in red wine and green tea. Opening belongs to the French and Japanese scientists – to representatives [...]
1. Green tea – a magnificent fighter of fat.
2. He purposefully struggles with fat on a stomach. It is confirmed by researches Tufts University: catechin, containing in green tea, make active the genes burning fat on a stomach.
3. Green tea helps to balance sugar level in the blood which infringement can result from an improper [...]
Scientists from Hong Kong have opened a secret of beneficial influence of tea on eyes. Experiments have shown that catechins– the antioxidants containing in tea, are capable to get into all fabrics of an eye, preventing age changes and neutralizing the harm put by free radicals. The medical effect remains within approximately 20 hours after tea [...]
Recently in magazine “Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology” results of research of the Dutch scientists, devoted to influence of tea and coffee on a human body have been published. Scientists consider that the moderate use and tea and coffee positively influences heart health as men, and women. Tea can be used even in considerable quantities: [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....