According to the British edition «The Independent», the era of cheap chocolate comes to an end, and in 5-6 years its cost will double, and in 20 years the favourite delicacy can be made even in the price to black caviar. The reasons for it a little: climate change in the Western Africa – [...]
Increase of the standard of living, growing incomes and the demographic policy have yielded the fruits, demand for qualitative production has increased in China, including on confectionery. In China sharply there is a diabetes problem. Varun Kumar, the senior analyst Datamonitor, considers it as result of that parents and numerous relatives constantly indulge children [...]
Richard Johnson, the author of the sensational book about harm of sugar «The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick» has convincingly proved that abusing sugar as is dangerous to the person, as well as alcoholism. The aspiration to sweet food has appeared at the person very much for a [...]
Hypothesis about that the use of the sweet can cause dependence in the person, has checked up and professor David Benton from university of Swansea (Britain) has denied. The scientist has carefully studied 160 researches and hasn’t found any acknowledgement to that such addiction is possible. David explains the given error earlier experiences over animals, [...]
On the eve of September, 1st to all students, the schoolboy and it is simple all pupil the British scientists advise is … chocolate! The polyphenols containing in a delicacy, will help to solve any problem on excellent”and will unload your brain.
As informs Telegraph, researchers have found out one more useful property of chocolate — [...]
Till now nobody guessed to combine wafers and sweets on a stick while one of manufacturers of kitchen technics has not guessed to let out the adaptation allowing in house conditions to bake a wafer on a stick. By means of a new waffle iron it is possible to prepare on 4 of “wafer eskimoes» [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....