Ketrin Zeratski (Katherine Zeratsky), the dietician from the USA, informs that the most useful substitute of sugar is стевия, the grass from the South America in which substances several times contain is more sweet some the refined sugar. Low caloric content and full safety give stevia advantage before all known for today artificial sweeteners. Contrary [...]
Richard Johnson, the author of the sensational book about harm of sugar «The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That Is Making You Fat and Sick» has convincingly proved that abusing sugar as is dangerous to the person, as well as alcoholism. The aspiration to sweet food has appeared at the person very much for a [...]
The American dieticians have made the list of the reasons on which it is necessary to refuse sugar:
Sugar promotes excess weight formation;
After the sugar use quickly there comes weariness and again there is an appetite;
Sugar destroys enamel of teeth;
Abusing sugar can lead to a diabetes, an arthritis and stones in a gall bladder;
Sugar weakens immunity;
Scientists have found out that brown palm sugar not only is more sweet, but also it is more useful some beet and reed sugar and artificial sweeteners. Palm sugar contains group vitamins In, iron, potassium, zinc and other minerals. A Glikemichesky index of palm sugar much more low, than at usual refined that means that [...]
The use of a considerable quantity of fruit sugar harms to a liver. This opinion of the American researchers which add that it is true and for the products rich with so-called transfat acids. These acids contain in industrially processed products. Fruit sugar contains not only in fruit, it is the important making part of [...]
Not only salt, but also sugar name white death as it is considered, that abusing it conducts to various problems with health. But it is known also, that it concerns to carbohydrates which provide an organism with energy. We shall understand, whether sugar is useful or it is better for excluding from a diet.
Sugar, or [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....