The American company J&D’s known for the most unexpected products with taste of bacon: sauces, vodka, a lip gloss and post envelopes, has let out the new product combining salt and vinegar. These spices in the USA are often used together for meat and potato preparation, but the problem that at separate addition in [...]
Ready salads not so healthy meal, apparently, are considered by researchers from the London Institute of preventive medicine of Uolfson. In their opinion, in every tenth salad of salt more than in the big sandwich from fast food restaurant.
Many office workers buy ready vegetable salads, trying to make the diet it is more healthy. [...]
Salt — most ancient of the currencies, the first undergone to the taxation the product which has become by a basis of many largest conditions of the world. Because of it lifted revolts and went to long and difficult travel.
Therefore it is not surprising that almost each people tried to find the source of salt [...]
According to magazine «Physiology and Behavior», bent for to the salty can be caused features of perception of the taste, descended. “Supertesters”, that is, those who has more than flavouring receptors, than the average person, mark especial love to salty products. At whom flavouring receptors less usual or the sense of taste is developed more [...]
Under the statement of scientists, the quantity of salt consumed by the person is influenced by genetic distinctions. Not the secret that the salt use raises risk of a hypertension and a stroke. Therefore experts in the field of public health services try to find ways of decrease in bent for to salty products.
87 persons [...]
It is necessary for our organism less than 0.5 gr. of salt in day. On the average we consume to 8 gr. of salt. Recommended dose of salt on the adult person – 1.5 – 2 гр. in day. Half of all salt consumed by us contained in ready products. Therefore attentively read labels, buying [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....