A study in Purdue University, showed that the addition of red pepper in the food helps you to be satisfied and reduce cravings for fatty, sweet and salty. In addition, chili helps you toburn calories and prevents the formation of fat reserves. The effect was most pronouncedamong those who consumed peppers and other spices rarely. Lovers of red pepper, used it regularly, do not notice its effect on the saturation rate and the desire for fatty, salty andsweet.
Restaurant «El Pinto Restaurant & Cantina» in Albuquerque became the exclusive owner of the crop very hot chili peppers – the American version of varieties Trinidad Scorpion. Sharpness of its estimated 1,191,595 points Scoville, while the Indian variety Bhut Jolokia is the acuteness of 600000-700000 points. From the very hot pepper in the restaurant were [...]
Scientists from Academies Sinika (Taiwan) have found an effective way of struggle against virus diseases of bananas which destroy a considerable part of a crop in Africa. This way consists in crossing of bananas with green pepper. Bananas with a pepper gene have 100 % stability to the most dangerous disease – bacterial wilt. [...]
In pepper chili contains capsaicin– the active substance causing present “fire” in a mouth. Now this substance can be used for pain suppression. Already today in hospitals of Germany and Austria preparations on a basis capsaicin are applied as anesthetics.
The Indian military men declared the plan of creation of weapons of mass destruction on the basis of grade hot pepper bhut jolokia. Now in military laboratories of India last tests of the new weapon are conducted. Bhut jolokia or “chili-phantom” is brought in the Guinness Book of Records as the hot pepper. Its sharpness [...]
Jan Stefen (Ian Stephen), the researcher from Bristol university, has found out that healthy colour of a skin is considered more attractive to an opposite sex, than sunburn. Also the researcher has found out that less than for a month it is possible to improve colour of a skin so, and the appeal, without resorting [...]
Not a secret that the dishes containing red pepper, create effect of “heat” and strengthen sweat allocation. And the substance kapsaicin, a part of red pepper forces a body of the person to heat up. Scientists have assumed that kapsaicin is capable to burn superfluous kgs. But researchers have counted such “hot” way of growing [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....