Researchers from the medical center in Utrecht (University Medical Center Utrecht), Holland, have by practical consideration established that constant presence at a diet of vitamin К1 reduces risk of development of a diabetes 2 types with other things being equal. Vitamin К1 is the version of vitamin K containing in greens, vegetables and green [...]
The American physiologist Rej Pit (Ray Peat) informs that the product closest to parent milk is a coconut milk. As well as milk of mother, a coco contains lauric the acid necessary for protection against viruses and bacteria. Juice and milk of cocoes contain set of important elements for the person: the fat acids, the [...]
New German research has proved that the milk glass for the night really helps to fall asleep faster and relieves of problems with a dream. The enterprise for milk manufacture «Weihenstephan» has asked 40 volunteers daily before a dream to drink on a milk glass then has interviewed. 73 % of participants have informed that [...]
By dieticians for a long time it is established that after physical activities it is more preferable to drink milk, instead of sports and power drinks. Recent research of the American College of sports medicine (American College of Sports Medicine) has established what is better than milk only chocolate milk in this case can. This [...]
Milk of the cows grazed in the open air and chewing a fresh grass, in 5 times is more useful, than received from the animals who are not leaving a stall, the Harward scientists inform. In it in 5 times more the nonsaturated fat acids favorably influencing heart and vessels. Scientists recommend to include such [...]
The modern medicine asserts that regular consumption of sour-milk products strengthens health and prolongs a life. All sour-milk products (kefir, fermented baked milk, curdled milk, acidophile milk, koumiss, yoghurt) improve appetite, render laxative action, and also deduce radionuclides, salts of heavy metals, toxins and slags.
Kefir – the oldest fermented milk product. It is a product [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....