The American experts assert that cranberry juice can suppress within several hours development of bacteria in an uric path. So, under the influence of substances of bacterium E containing in cranberry juice. coli which are the most frequent reason of inflammations in a bladder, uric system and kidneys, can’t get into mucous membrane cages. According [...]
Scientists from University of Exeter (Great Britain) assert that beet juice raises endurance.
The reason for that the nitrate containing in a root crop which reduces absorption of oxygen by a human body. Thanks to this nitrate, the sportsmen who have drunk of beet juice before training, get tired of physical activities less and can increase [...]
According to dieticians from MayoClinic (Rochester, the USA), vegetable juice though is a good source of vitamins and minerals, cannot replace fresh vegetables. At the use of vegetable juice it is necessary to eat some portions of vegetables in day though and it is less, than without the use of juice. The requirement for vegetables [...]
Experts from the Harward university named useful properties of apple juice. It appears, this drink can cure of many illnesses.
Researches have shown that apple juice promotes pressure decrease. To get rid of a hypertension, it is necessary every day 30 minutes prior to meal to drink a half-glass of apple juice.
Also this drink is useful [...]
Carrot + Ginger + Apple – Maintains and cleans your immune system.
The apple + Cucumber + Celery – Prevents a cancer, reduces cholesterol level, relieves of diarrhoeia and a headache.
The tomato + Carrots + Apple – Improves colour of a skin and eliminates a smell from a mouth.
The orange + Ginger + a cucumber – [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....