It is necessary for our organism less than 0.5 gr. of salt in day. On the average we consume to 8 gr. of salt. Recommended dose of salt on the adult person – 1.5 – 2 гр. in day. Half of all salt consumed by us contained in ready products. Therefore attentively read labels, buying [...]
1. “Sweets lead to diabetes. In fact, glucose by itself can not cause diabetes. Diabetes arises from the fact that the body’s cells no longer respond to insulin. Foods with high glycemic index (sweets, pastries, etc.) Cause a sharp rise in blood glucose levels, but this can only be a manifestation of diabetes, rather than [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....