Jennifer Nelson (Jennifer Nelson), the dietician from Mayo Clinic (USA), having investigated a situation with oil leak in Gulf of Mexico, informs that the polluted sites of water are localized for definitive clarification, and лов fish and seafood in them doesn’t occur. Outside of the polluted sites in water the insignificant quantity of toxic [...]
Tuna and other fat sea fish – not the best meal during pregnancy. Because of strong pollution of ocean fish contains the raised quantities of mercury. And if for adult people it doesn’t represent serious danger for not born babies and small children even insignificant doses are essential threat for health.
Mercury connections is the strongest [...]
Fat acids an omega-3 help to struggle even with strong depression, scientists from University of Montreal in Canada consider.
Research for which have invited 432 men and women with depression, lasted four years. All this time one half of participants received capsules with an omega-3 fat acids with prevalence eicosapentaenoic acids, and the second — [...]
The American researcher Susan Brewer from university of Illinois is assured that children should be accustomed to taste of fish right after the terminations of chest feeding. Small children should give mashed potatoes with addition of a salmon which Susan considers as the best variant of a fish feeding up. The salmon caught before spawning, [...]
The American association of cardiologists has created a diet which helps to keep heart health, reducing a blood pressure and reducing the maintenance in blood of “bad” cholesterol. If to adhere to this style of a food daily, it is possible to reduce risk of occurrence of cardiovascular diseases considerably.
The diet abounds with vegetables, the [...]
Finds of the international group of scientists around lakes Turkan (Kenya) have shown that evolutions of the person the big role were played by fish. Enrichment of a diet by fish has allowed the person skilful (Homo habilis) to evolve in the person orthograde (Homo erectus) and further in the person reasonable (Homo sapiens). The [...]
According to German scientists, sea salt is guilty in all. It is responsible for adjournment in sea fish of mercury. It is considered to be that fish thanks to nonsaturated fat acids is very useful. But mercury, on the other hand, is extremely harmful to our organism and can put out of action a liver [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....