Researchers from the medical center in Utrecht (University Medical Center Utrecht), Holland, have by practical consideration established that constant presence at a diet of vitamin К1 reduces risk of development of a diabetes 2 types with other things being equal. Vitamin К1 is the version of vitamin K containing in greens, vegetables and green [...]
The manufacturer of sweets Ferrero is going to refuse till the end of 2012 use in the production of eggs of the hens containing in cages. Companies Mars have already refused use of such eggs and Ritter Sport, completely passed to use of eggs of hens of a free pasture. Usually eggs of hens [...]
The American Management on control over products and medicines (FDA) with a view of struggle against a salmonellosis which cases this year have become frequent, gives advice about preventive maintenance of this dangerous disease.
Don’t use some the crude and welded soft-boiled eggs, especially it is dangerous to children and older persons.
The burst eggs throw out.
The company with the world name Apple, being the manufacturer of a player popular multimedia with the name “iPod”, has won process on the case of renaming of a support for eggs with the name “eiPOTT”. The given support has been let out in 2009 in the city of Odenvald (Germany) by company Koziol and [...]
You know, what eggs of all birds are edible, even penguins or sparrows? Also what eggs — one of the most often used products in the world as they enter at least into half of all existing recipes? And thus can be quite independent dish. Remember, Dzhulija Roberts in a film «Run away bride» searched [...]
And it it is no wonder, is confirmed by the British scientists. After all eggs very nutritious, but thus do not put any harm to a figure. Last researches have shown that eggs — an excellent source of fiber, vitamins D and B12, “are enriched” by amino acids necessary for an organism. And, among other [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....