The American dieticians have developed recommendations for people with irritable bowel syndrome. At occurrence of pains in an intestines and a stomach swelling it is necessary to observe following rules:
• not to take alcohol and coffee next the heart.
• to Avoid drinks with gas, alcoholic cocktails with coffee and dairy products.
• to Avoid some milk.
• to Avoid artificial sweeteners.
• to Reduce quantity of fats.
• to Reduce quantity of crude vegetables and fruit.
• to Increase a water consumption, grassy teas and a cellulose.
• Is often, but gradually.
• not to chew a chewing gum and not to speak during meal.