As reported by the British edition of «The Telegraph», China is becoming a nation of loversof good wines. Over the past 5 years, the consumption of expensive European wines inChina increased by more than 2 times. Chinese investors to invest in European vineyards,and Chinese collectors are willing to pay big money for rare wines. Some winemakers evenreorient production by the growing demands of China and other Asian countries. Thus, the company «Chateau Guiraud» opens China’s largest wine store and tasting center, and the company «Moët Hennessy» announced its plans to produce wines in China. Within 3 years the company plans to begin production of China’s first sparkling wine from grapes grown in China.
Researchers from the University of Chile (Chilean university) found that excessive alcohol consumption adversely affects students’ ability to remember information and solveproblems. According to scientists, this is explained by the fact that alcohol disrupts thehippocampus – a region of the brain responsible for emotion formation and transition tolong-term memory. Experiments have shown that adults are less susceptible to the ravages of alcohol than teens.
A study in Purdue University, showed that the addition of red pepper in the food helps you to be satisfied and reduce cravings for fatty, sweet and salty. In addition, chili helps you toburn calories and prevents the formation of fat reserves. The effect was most pronouncedamong those who consumed peppers and other spices rarely. Lovers of red pepper, used it regularly, do not notice its effect on the saturation rate and the desire for fatty, salty andsweet.
According to British newspaper «The Telegraph», an abnormally warm spring this year has led to the largest in 20 years, the harvest of strawberries in the British Isles, which allowed a 50% reduction in the import of fruit from Spain. Moreover, thanks to an early start of the season, no frost and plenty of sunny days the British strawberries this year, more sweet andjuicy than normal.
A study conducted at the University of Reading (University of Reading), showed that theflavonoids contained in cocoa beans, increase the activity of the brain and improveeyesight. This occurs due to acceleration of blood flow to the brain and the increasedsupply of all tissues. This effect persists about 2,5 hours after eating the cocoa masscontaining flavonoids. With constant use of dark chocolate containing a large amount of cocoa butter, there is steady improvement in vision, attention, memory and other cognitivefunctions. If you use milk chocolate, this has not been noticed.
Medicinal properties of herbs and spices have long been known. Among them there are those who possess the ability to purify blood and prevent the emergence of tumors.According to the American edition of «Planet Green», these include:
• Basil, which contains vitamins A, C, K, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, and a large number of flavonoids, which protect against the harmful effects of all types ofradiation,
• Ginger has anti-virus and anti-inflammatory properties
• Fenugreek (fenugreek), decreasing blood cholesterol and has anti-inflammatory properties
• Parsley, rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber and promotes normal peristalsis,
• Turmeric, which has the ability to suppress the growth of malignant tumors.
As reported by the British edition of «Telegraph», 17 French winemakers decided to produce wines in plastic bottles. This decision was prompted to strong competition from new wine producing regions of America, which offer their products at a much lower price than the traditional French wines. The first batch of 75,000 plastic bottles soon be available in [...]
Restaurant «El Pinto Restaurant & Cantina» in Albuquerque became the exclusive owner of the crop very hot chili peppers – the American version of varieties Trinidad Scorpion. Sharpness of its estimated 1,191,595 points Scoville, while the Indian variety Bhut Jolokia is the acuteness of 600000-700000 points. From the very hot pepper in the restaurant were [...]
In West Africa, found a plant called the magical fruit (miracle berry) for its ability to “turn off” the perception of sour and bitter taste. Magic berry fruit by color and shape of hips, and contain a special ingredient – mirakulin that for a few hours blocking the taste buds that perceive sour and bitter [...]
The people, trying to get rid of excess weight, often resort to replacement of sugar by fructose or simply use many fruit. The strict diet and sports can be useless at the excessive use of this substance, the American scientists inform.
Fructose, as well as glucose, is a powerful energy source and contains 400 calories [...]
- Exercise immediately after eating a meal at night, and other myths 13. Apr, 2010
- What are the benefits of watermelon? 26. Apr, 2010
- Kiwi – a vitamin bomb 20. May, 2010
- 9 delicious facts about food for a good mood 10. Jun, 2010
- Delicatessen anti-aging 20. Apr, 2010
- Lemon curd 07. May, 2013
- Meatless pea soup 04. Apr, 2013
- China will own sparkling wine 02. Jun, 2011
- Alcohol interferes with learning 02. Jun, 2011
- Chili suppresses hunger 22. May, 2011
- Terence Barbot: Nice article. Intriguing subject and approach. I w...
- 網站設計: Very interesting, thank you for sharing!...
- Gokkast: Hey there, I usually don't comment but figured I w...
- Clip extensions: This is exactly posting is basically really helpfu...
- Muriel Shehorn: Thank you for this info! I enjoyed it....